Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekend Laughs


   


My sister has been on my head about checking out this website with some of the
funniest ish ever.  So I finally did, and boy am I in love. Somebody who has way too much time on their hands took the liberty of breaking down some of the most memorable hip-hop lines ever in chart and graph form.  I'm a dork, so this is kinda stuff is hilarious to me.  Click "funniest ish" to see more.... But I took the liberty to include some of the more humorous ones.  There are PLENTY more on the website.

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high....           
 
Hey, remember Amil?LOL.
Now, who's hot who's not, tell me who rock, who sell out in the stores....
  
And now my grandmama ain't the only one callin me baby....
I'm a hustla baby, I just want you to know...
   
Hey, where IS Peety Pablo???


I hope you're laughing as hard as I am... if not, oh well.  I still think its funny.

Til Next Time, 

-- Crown Royal On Ice --

No comments: