Thursday, August 21, 2008

E-Mail Jesus, Forward to Moses, and CC Allah....

Somebody woke the musical baby...

So in my usual daily google-fest at work, I've uncovered some pretty sweet songs and videos. Obama's bid for the oval office has inspired some pretty cool or eh - interesting, shall we say, songs from APT to Will.I.Am, and everyone in between.

Here's the latest from Jeezy feat. Nas - My President is Black
(Jeez inspired the title of this blog....lol)



Best lines from the song:
"Stuntin' on Martin Luther
I feel like a King,
I guess this is what he meant,
When he said 'I have a dream'..."
- Young Jeezy

For some laughs and some "yeah, you right", my co-workers and I looked at this McCain "No You Can't" video, courtesy of www.barelypolitical.com. Its pretty funny and sad at the same time.... to think what will happen to this country if one of Bush's homies gets into office....




And of course, I couldn't resist throwing in an old favorite - Will.I.Am featuring everybody and their mama's "Yes We Can" video... clearly the inspiration for the McCain "No We Can't" you just saw. Even if you can't stand Obama, this video will give you the goosebumps.... And plus, a lil' bit of John Legend never hurt anybody ;)





Switching gears a bit....

A few songs that I can't stop listening to:
Green Light - John Legend feat. Andre 3K
Love Bomb - N.E.R.D.
Go Hard - DJ Khaled feat. Kanye West & T-Pain
Jockin' (Dope Boy Fresh) - Jay-Z
Birds and the Bees - Lupe Fiasco

Some videos (and songs) I'm really feelin':


Everyone Nose (Remix) feat. Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco & Pusha T
We got that right one, that right one!!!




Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes feat. The Dream
Meeting after meeting, and I'm still a cookie-holic.....



Champion - Kanye West (still droppin' from Graduation???)
Yes I did...



I'm Cheatin' - Dwele
I fell asleep with my love affair, and woke up next to my girl.... Get on it!




Sweeeeet.

--Crown Royal On Ice--


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol at the "no u can't" vid! I love this post Crown Royale on Ice!

Anonymous said...

im soooo glad i can find good music here!!!