Monday, August 25, 2008

A Brief Intermission

My next blog is coming, I promise. But I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't post these two items:

The John Legend feat. Andre 3K video for "Green Light" debuted Friday... Check it out here! (JL and Andre lookin' jazzy, as usual...)



New heat.... From Hip Hop's Olympic Team:
Swagger Like Us - T.I. feat. Kanye, Jay-Z and Lil' Wayne
(Rumor has it, there's a remix in the work feat. Jeezy)




And for a quick cure to the Monday Afternoon Blues, check out this video of JoJo (or KC, who knows who's who?) passing out and being ignored on stage. Word is, he was hella drunk and high and his brother didn't give a f**k and just left him laid out for the world to see. Good stuff.



LMAO at the body guard who walks over to dude sprawled out on the floor, and picks up his mic.

Sweeeeeet.

-- Crown Royal On Ice --

No comments: