Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Never Stop Playing With Crayons...

I woke up this morning feeling colorful, despite the gray skies....

Art comes in all forms and uses an array of mixed media - which makes it interesting. I'm personally a fan of graffiti, photography, and installation art
...but I appreciate fresh shit in other forums.

Herb Williams, a Nashville, TN artist created a picture of Barack Obama using Crayola Crayons...and not in the way that you think. Check the NBC vid of his piece:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/weird/Crayola_Obama_All__National_.html


After watching that - I felt inspired to go back, and dig up some of my favorite pieces of Obama inspired art... Heeeere they are!!! Most of them are street art, which to me, makes them even more fresh :)



This one is actually from inside of the Obama LA headquarters....

I'm very rarely uber enthused about a pair of shoes... they're just not my thing. I spend 95% of my time in flip-flops anyways (yes sadly enough, sometimes even in the rain). But these shoes are hella fresh, and I STILL want them!!! Any buyers?









File these under Fresh :)

No comments: