Friday, October 3, 2008

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED LUVBOMBING TO BRING YOU A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CROWN ROYAL ON ICE


My fellow Americans, it has come to my attention that many political pundits and Republican supporters find Sarah Palin's repeated winking charming, or endearing. Here at LuvBomb, we operate on the wavelength of truth, and could not bear to allow the perpetuation of this misinformation to continue. It is with complete confidence that I say unto you that winking is not a political strategy. I repeat – winking is not a political strategy. Despite what you may have seen, thought, heard, or been told, winking is not a political strategy. Winking will not fix the messes we've made abroad, and the wars we've started. Winking will not stabilize Wall Street, or end the sub-prime mortgage meltdown. Winking will not eradicate global warming. It will not win you an election, and it certainly won't make us forget you told Katie Couric "I'll find one and get back to ya".

Repeat after me - winking is not a political strategy.


We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog reading. Thank you.

No comments: